ISOPHALT VARNISH is a bituminous solvent based waterproofing varnish with excellent adhesion on most surfaces. It is used as a primer to increase bonding of bituminous waterproofing membranes, as well as a final coat for waterproofing concrete or other surfaces (protection against oxidation). It dries fast and provides a durable and uniform waterproofing film with very good adhesion properties on construction materials, withstanding acid and alkaline solutions, as well as saline water. It is affected by mineral oils.
- Hard and uniform water repellent anticorrosive film
- Superior adhesion on most building surfaces
- Excellent water, humidity, sea water resistance
- Excellent resistance to ageing
- Easy application
- Surface primer for adhesion of bituminous membranes.
- Waterproofing and protection of external concrete surfaces.
- Waterproofing and repair of gutters, groves and various other similar applications.
- Excellent anticorrosive protection of water pipes, natural gas pipes etc.
- ISOPHALT VARNISH is compatible with polyurethane, concrete, lightweight concrete, asbestos, cement, brick, stones, metal, wood and plasterboard. It is not compatible with polystyrene because it contains organic solvents.