LIQUID GLASS is a tough, transparent two-component epoxy resin, which offers great resistance to temperature, humidity and solvents. It is ideal for impregnation, molding and clear casting dissimilar materials and ornaments without shrinking. It is ideal for making special decorative – artistic applications with sculptured objects, by filling voids and pores and forming a final glass-like surface. Use LIQUID GLASS to create fantastic artistic constructions for decoration and use.
- Excellent adhesion and bonding strength
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Excellent water and moisture resistance
- High temperature resistance
- High resistance to most chemicals
- Can be colored with the transparent SWAN COLORMIX LIQUID GLASS colorants
- Thousands of applications can be made with any idea and most materials. Tabletops, bowls, serving platters, stools, 3-D displays with leaves and flowers dried or pressed, shells, insects, pebble stones, mineral stones, souvenirs, jewelry, photographs, coins, seeds, peas, beans, pasta, spices, decorative wood constructions and much more.
- Transparent floor coatings with decorative elements such as pebbles, coins, and many other items.
- LIQUID GLASS Is ideal for protection and decoration of many surfaces such as wood, metal, stone, ceramics, porcelain, cardboard, etc.
- Use your imagination, internet and You Tube for ideas and application methods.